We have to learn some important things about our driver’s license. Driving may be a great benefit, but you have to know that it plays an important role in day to day life of the people. It is very important to be a responsible driver; Germany-license will provide you what are the important documents required to obtain Germany learner’s permit and driver’s license. Firstly, you need to know the information about the things that are needed for the driver’s license.
How to get Germany Driver’s license?
People who are interested to drive in Germany can use your driver’s license for a particular period of time. Therefore, different conditions are applied to the European Union (EU) license or a non-EU license. Citizens from the EU/EEA (European Economic Area) are eligible to drive in Germany with the help of their national license. However, all the candidates who are interested in driver’s license once their first six months of residence in Germany. Who are interested to know about the New York Driver’s license can click here
Where to apply and what bring with you to apply for Driver’s license in Germany?
To apply for a driver’s license then you need to visit the official office which is nearest to the Burgeramt and you can find the nearest one by doing a web search for your city.
For applying for driver’s license you need to carry some of the important documents those are
- Passport or a German ID card
- 1 photo with (35×45 mm, borderless)
- You need to carry driver’s license from the place where you born
- German translation of license (from ADAC, 40 euro fee)
- proof of how long you have had the license
- Recent vision tests certification for class A, A1, B, BE, M, L or T license.
- Proof of completion of a first -aid course ( these are sometimes offered in English)
- If you applying for the first time than as a resident in Germany you should get a confirmation. ( this was not done in the city where you are applying)
- The fee is of 40 Euros in cash has to pay if there is no need to test.
How much time is required to receive driver’s license
It will allow three to six weeks before you actually receive your license. The Munich is the capital and the most populated city in the German state of Bavaria. From Munich office you will receive an original license to the BKA (German FBI) to test whether it is genuine or not, that takes almost 2-3 weeks of time. Therefore, most of the office to submit your original license, but often you can talk them out of it